By submitting your weekly check in form I get sense of what is happening for you so I can support you accordingly. This also gives you an important framework to help you contain and track your process and progress. There is something so powerful and effective about acknowledging your actions, your challenges, your lessons and your goals.
I can say from personal experience that even though it may not seem like a big deal to submit weekly accountability forms I found over the years that it keeps me on target, and really helps me to own my accomplishments. I have also noticed that when I get too distracted to submit my own forms to my coach regularly, fairly quickly I start to lose track of what I’ve done which leads to feeling overwhelmed and like I am spinning my wheels and juggling too many balls all at once. Ironically the actions I take may be very similar during weeks when I do submit and weeks when I don’t but my perception of them is significantly influenced. I invite you to try this for yourself to see how it supports you with your goals and growth. The following are a few pointers to make this easier for you.
- Choose a specific time every week to fill out your form
- Schedule it in your calendar
- Set a reminder in your phone with an alarm
- DO it
- Make a folder in your mail program to save your submitted forms
- Review your previous form when you fill out the next one to track which goals you met and which ones hit road blocks.